Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello again

Come meet Little Missy's latest love - Nici!

It has been two months since I last blogged. I have been working very long hours at work recently, been extremely productive. But I can't recall the last time I scrapped/sewn that could considered fun. I feel kind of sad for making very little crafting,scrapping and blogging. I missed those days when I scrapped and sewn quietly at night while the girls are asleep. The chats I had with my online scrapping and crafting buddies. I'm honestly too tired to do my personal stuff or blog properly when I get home. Most time, I veg-out by reading my e-mail and surfing websites to gather more mental clutter that I will never have time to use at work.

Life is about a journey. With 2 young kids who always need a lot of my time and energy, I find that my me time has virtually vanished. Big Missy will be in P1 the year after next and Little Missy will be in Nursery next year. Time flies! Nevertheless, I am thankful that I am able to bond with the girls, together with hubby daily every night before bedtime, be it reading or making small with them and lastly, put the girls to bed.

Ok, some random pictures to share here.

3 comments:

sunstones said...

Hi amazing mom!!

I stumbled into your blog via iheartlinen.. both of you are cool moms! :)

You are an inspiration.. keep up the good work :)

blessings,
sunstones (SG)

tinypaperheart said...

i love your photos. :)

Noura said...

Blog Excellent continued progress and success in the